Get this delicious, easy-to-follow Turkey Hashed Browns recipe from Dr. Emily Parke
Turkey Hash Recipe
- 1 lb Ground Turkey organic, free range
- 2 whole Avocados 1 large or 2 small to medium
- 5 cups Baby Spinach fresh organic
- 1 tbsp oil coconut, grape seed or EVOO
- 1.5 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp Fennel Seed
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- Use large pan, fill with ¼ cup water, bring to medium heat, add ground turkey and all the spices.
- While the turkey is cooking, slice up your avocados and get out your spinach.
- Once the turkey mix is thoroughly cooked, add the spinach on top, lower the heat to low and cover for 3-5 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
- Add the avocado and heat for an additional 1-2 minutes, add 1 tablespoon of your desired oil if needed for moisture (this will depend on how lean your turkey is). Serve and enjoy!!